Thursday, February 10, 2005

Rampant Thoughts + Birthdays

My thoughts are running rampant this morning. I am thankful that when it rains it pours, but I am forced to focus until I catch up with the projects that have come in. For an essay on not talking too much follow this link:Voluntary mutism by Robert Genn.
I will get through the work and back to my passion of art. When I return, I hope to be showing some progress made. In the meantime, meet me at my art site.

Today my dad is 89 years old and still going strong. We are indeed blessed! I hope I've inherited his genes. When I was a kid, he always used to say important people are born in February. I think that must be true. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAD!

Since these two are sharing Dad's birthday, I wish a HAPPY BIRTHDAY also to AMANDA and to JIM ... Who else?