Friday, April 1, 2005

Something More

Most mornings I read and I write. Some mornings are earlier than others. Today was one of those. Awake at 2 a.m., I decided after two hours of fitful, rather wakeful dozing that it would be best just to get up and read. Sometimes I find a passage worth writing down. Today was such a morning. Out of Sarah Ban Breathnach's book Something More, I share with you the following passage.

Quote:
"So which is worse, regretting what you did--or regretting what you didn't do? ...
Because the truth is--and we know it--we were born to die without regrets. Regret is the only wound from which the soul never recovers. In the wee small hours of the darkness, we can faintly hear the last words Spirit whispered to our souls as we made our descent to the Earthly realm.
Next time, come back without regrets. For the sake of all that is holy, my love--Live!"
End of Quote

Visit Sarah's web site at www.simpleabundance.com or search amazon.com to purchase the book Something More: Excavating Your Authentic Self.