Monday, May 9, 2005

Going ... Going ... Gone!

There are times when I feel like an auction item ... Going ... Going ... Gone! I have been trying for hours to get an image posted here. It's worked before. For some reason it doesn't work this time. I may go back to posting only stream of consciousness thoughts here. I like the idea of continuing the charity auctions. It feels like a way to give back in turn for all the good I've received. Friends! They are so valuable, always there. I got a real kick out of watching the bid war over "Holly and Cat." Since the $ were all for Ronald McDonald House, I was personally removed from the auction process and felt rather like a little mouse in the corner.

••••••••••
Dot Whitley (Texas) won the eBay charity auction
that benefits Ronald McDonald House of Houston.
Dot plans to hang "Holly and Cat" in her blue room or in her music room. She'll know which wall when she has the painting in hand on Tuesday. Proceeds from the 9"x12" oil painting will be donated to Ronald McDonald House to help children with cancer.

50% Charity -- AUCTION ending SOON, May 10


Current auction "Caged" will
end Tuesday, May 10 at 6:32 a.m.  50% of the proceeds will benefit
Ronald McDonald House of Houston to help
children with cancer
.  Read more about this auction with no
obligation to bid at:

http://search.ebay.com/7320112241
(original oil painting. 11"x14". Reserve $125)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you!