Sunday, February 5, 2006

Images of Texas

More Texas Sauce coming! I've been taking lots of photos for reference and inspiration and hope to show you new paintings soon. I have photographed cows, pastures, highways, trees, tractors, old cars and biblical Texas sunrises. I will have a personal connection to each of the paintings since I have gone back to my farm roots to capture the images.

My painting "Zebra in the Barnyard" has been hung at The DaVinci Artists gallery, and I am moving some of the unsold gallery paintings to auction. What would have been paid to the gallery will be donated to charity when the auction sells. Check here for a preview of paintings to be auctioned. I will be listing for animal charities as well as cancer charities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you!