Thursday, October 26, 2006

Crazy Value to Go

This morning I got up to make coffee and glanced at the ragged yellow piece of paper hanging to my refrigerator door by a pizza magnet on its corner. The paper has had a relationship with more than one of my refrigerator doors. The blue lines of the legal pad faded long ago. As I have done for approximately 24 years, I paused to read my scribbled copy of Ruth Beebe Hill's words from her book Hanta Yo and afterward realized the synchronicity of the pizza magnet's message, "Crazy Value to Go."

The earth owns two good days, one visible and one invisible;
the earth owns two good days, one the body senses and one the spirit visualizes.


The earth owns two good days, one the reasoning identifies and integrates and one the spirit desires and absorbs.

And on the day man recognizes his power to overlap these two, he owns the earth;
the grandfathers had said so.

It was a nice way to start the day.
It's the simple things . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you!