Sunday, May 6, 2007

Mother's Day Gifts

My son is repairing my water heater that sprung a leak at the drain valve yesterday. Water spewed across the room to wet the far wall and floor. First priority was to drain the tank. Do you have any idea how long it takes to drain 73 gallons of water through a water hose stretched out the back door? Too long ... yes, the infill valve is closed. I'm hoping my Mother's Day gift doesn't end up being the purchase of a new water heater.

I put three pieces of art for sale on eBay yesterday. Any of them might make a nice gift for Mom or yourself. Click on a title below to see details and image of the art.

2.5"x3.5" Red Rose ACEO miniature pastel painting

5"x7" Mother's Day kitten in watercolor and colored pencil

8"x10" Pear ala Chianti giclee print of original oil painting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you!