Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Dalmatian Sunbather, oil painting ~ SOLD

The painting is now finished, and I have photographed it but not in the best daylight. The photos will be better taken in the morning. I am showing the overall painting plus two closer details here. The Dalmatians are becoming a favorite of mine to paint.

SOLD




..........

I am a day late and a dollar short with this one but have listed it for auction with a preview of the work-in-progress painting. I am currently painting the detail of the pup. A larger, final image (with no text) will be uploaded when the painting is finished no later than Thursday, June 21. Please check back at the blog for a view of the final painting.


Dalmatian "Sunbather"
artist V. Bridges Hoyt 2007

FREE shipping
if you bypass the auction and
Buy It Now!

original oil painting

12"x6" gallery wrap canvas

copyright V.Link Bridges Hoyt 2007
certificate of authenticity included

COLLECTIBLE art

SOLD

Click on this link to see
more details of the painting.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270135180927

20%
of sale proceeds from this auction will be donated to
Willing Hearts Dalmatian Rescue
(Pennsylvania)
in memory of
Jim Childs

Bookmark or subscribe to Texas Sauce Art Life to preview my new paintings.
Subscription form is at bottom of blog.




..........
Using Windows OS?
Download QuickTime to see my Animal Art Portfolio at
www.txsauce.net
Mac users are set to go.
..........

4 comments:

  1. Sooo cute Nita! I love the happy summer colours in this one. Hope Dalmation Sunbather finds a Happy home to hang in some time soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh this is adorable!!! sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jean ... Sandy ... I really appreciate your visit and your comments. I'm glad you like this one. It has a sale pending on it, and I expect to receive the funds tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOLD... yesss... now that's what I like to hear! :-D

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear from you!