Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Max ~ Siamese Kitten ~ collectible art card ~ SOLD

Lord, grant that I may always desire more than I can accomplish. ~Michelangelo

Oops ... the Lord may have granted me that prayer in abundance. For instance, I just noticed that I forgot to paint the kitty cat's whiskers ... which I will add before shipping to the buyer of this art card.

The image you see below may show larger than actual size of the 2.5" x 3.5" original art card.


MAX - Siamese kitty cat ACEO art card by artist V. Bridges Hoyt, painting by Art Helping Animals

"Max"
© V. Bridges Hoyt 2007

Introduce a child to art with this ACEO art trading card
or keep it for your own collection.

Siamese kitten on pink.

Mixed media (watercolor, colored pencil and ink).

Size: 2.5 in X 3.5 in (6.4 cm X 8.9 cm)

SOLD

click here to bid on this painting

Or, send me an email





..........
For a daily look at architecture, click on Bridges 2 Design.
..........
Subscribe to email previews of V. Bridges Hoyt paintings here.
..........
View art helping animals at the AHA Art Gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you!