Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Art Studio & Gallery

All my life I've wanted to have an art studio away from home, and now my dream has come true. After looking around the arts and crafts village of Old Town Spring, Texas, for several years, I verbalized my dream. Fellow artist and good friend Betty Thomas said, "Let's do it! I'll share the rent with you." So now you will find me painting the sauce of Texas at Texas Sauce Studio in Old Town Spring. In addition to our studio walls, we have a small two room gallery and will represent a limited number of other Texas artists by invitation. Rick Boggan, national CPSA corporate image director and graphic artist of 35 years is currently showing paintings in Gallery 2. Of course, Betty and I will always have our paintings on exhibit, too.

Art and architecture are my dual career focus. When I am not painting, you will most likely find me designing a house or two.


You are invited to
our
Holiday Party

to greet and view the art of December guest artist
Judy Crowe

December 1, 2007
6:00 pm - 8:30 pm.

Judy Crowe's paintings will be featured in
Texas Sauce Gallery 1
all through the month of December.

Please click on the image above to view paintings.

I hope to see you soon!

..........
Visit my Ruby Lane Shop here for purchase of paintings online.
..........
For a daily dose of architecture, please read Bridges 2 Design.
..........
Subscribe to email previews of V. Bridges Hoyt paintings here.
..........
Click here to view my prints and gift items.