Thursday, December 27, 2007

Feeding Cows 8x10 oil painting - SOLD

I hope I inherited my dad's tenacity and determination. At age 91, soon to be 92 in February, Dad still climbs up on his Ford tractor to haul hay to feed cows. It is amazing that he still makes that high step to the platform leading to the driver's seat. In the past two years I have watched him grieve the death of my mom, lose a big toe and learn to balance and walk again, recover from hernia surgery (two-in-one) and other health challenges. He feels the pain, then makes up his mind to continue his life. His goal is to make 100. I am so thankful for that.

© 2007 Vernita Bridges-Hoyt

Feeding Cows
on the East Texas farm
8x10 in. oil on canvas

unframed
$100 + shipping

sold

email artist@vbridgeshoyt.com

Thank you for shopping.