Friday, December 7, 2007

I'm still a Country Girl at Heart!

You can take the girl out of the country, but you can't take the country out of the girl. I always come back to painting cows or other subjects found on the farm. I guess I'm still a country girl at heart.

Texas Shorthorn © Vernita Bridges-Hoyt 2007
Texas shorthorn oil painting of bovine by V. Bridges-Hoyt, painting by Art Helping Animals

Texas Shorthorn

by Vernita Bridges-Hoyt


Media: oil on canvas
Size: 5 in X 4 in (12.7 cm X 10.2 cm)

Not Available
Click here to email me.




..........
Visit my Ruby Lane Shop here for purchase of paintings online.
..........
For a daily dose of architecture, please read Bridges 2 Design.
..........
Subscribe to email previews of V. Bridges Hoyt paintings here.
..........
Click here to view my prints and gift items.