Friday, January 4, 2008

Double Celebration! January 5

Tomorrow is my birthday. I don't need to say how many. If I post a picture in the blog sidebar, you'll be able to guess ... but I don't promise to do that. All I want for a gift this year is for YOU to be present at Texas Sauce Studio & Art Gallery on Saturday, January 5, preferably between 6:00 pm and 8:30 pm for the Artist's Reception honoring Bruce Williamson, our January guest artist at the gallery.


Yesterday Bruce brought us 22 of his beautiful impressionist and representational paintings to show during January. Twenty-two! I must tell you they are very good paintings! We are so honored to have Bruce Williamson in the gallery.

With our continued representation of the art of Judy Crowe, Rick Boggan and now Bruce Williamson along with paintings by Betty Thomas and me, all four rooms of the building are filled with art. There is something for everyone.

Most of all, it would be fun to see you ... and your presence would be a wonderful birthday gift for me.

..........
Click here to see more of my daily paintings: One Painting a Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you!