Saturday, February 9, 2008

Dancing Woman in Red

This painting was inspired by those women I know who dance through life's challenges.

Sometimes dancing is fun. Sometimes dancing is necessary to survive. Sometimes it's a slow dance ... sometimes a fast dance ... sometimes it's a rock and roll dance and when the music stops suddenly, you keep on whirling. You take time to catch your breath, then start dancing again.

© 2008 Vernita Bridges-Hoyt
Dancing Woman in Red
"Dancing Through Life"8x10 in. watercolor on cp paper 
professionally framed by J. Matthias
framed
$120


This is a unique watercolor abstract. 
If I tried one-hundred times, I would never be able to paint this exact image again.
To me, it is a dancing woman. 
To you, it might have an entirely different meaning.

One-of-a-Kind!

Buy It Now

Please email me to verify availability.


email artist@vbridgeshoyt.com

Thank you for shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you!