Monday, May 5, 2008

Antique Roses

Yesterday I was invited to tour the Antique Rose Emporium at Independence, Texas. What a joy that was! I took so many photographs of wonderful flower gardens. I just can't wait to start painting new canvases. Maybe I'll do some watercolors again, too. If you ever feel like burning some high-cost gasoline, take the trip to Independence, Texas, near Brenham and visit the Antique Rose Emporium. What a wonderful and relaxing place to be.

Here is only one of the photos. There are endless varieties of flowers there, much more than rose bushes.


It's time to clear out the studio and make room for these new paintings about to come off my easel. After a long hiatus from eBay, I decided to offer some of the existing inventory at auction. Two paintings were listed today. This is an opportunity to own one of my paintings for less than retail value. Please click on the links below to see more detail about these first two art auctions:



I will try to list one or two new auctions each Sunday / Monday to end on the following weekend, so watch the blog for more to come, or bookmark my eBay search page.... Subjects and media will vary.


... and remember to "Dream as if you'll live forever... live as if you'll die today." James Dean


..........
See additional paintings here: One Painting a Day.