Sunday, June 1, 2008

At the Easel

During the month of June,
I will be
At the Easel
painting for an upcoming exhibit.

Postings of my daily paintings will resume in July.

Please browse through the paintings previously posted. Some of them are still available for purchase. Alternately, click on "Available Art" in the sidebar for a quick listing. The Buy Now / Pay Now buttons will remain active. I will be automatically notified of your purchase and will ship your painting to you within one week of purchase unless the paint is still wet. If that is the case, I will contact you via email.

Thank you so much for your interest and support of my artworks.


email artist@vbridgeshoyt.com

To follow my painting process, click here to read Texas Sauce Art Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you!