Tuesday, August 5, 2008

New Work "Going Green"

The Daily Painters are celebrating Beautiful Earth during August. Since I was out of town last week, I scheduled posts ahead with a few previously sold paintings. Now I am back at the easel and painting again. 

One day at the studio last Spring, I spied a chameleon on the front porch who was intently gazing at something across the floor. I followed his gaze to see another bright green chameleon almost hugging the wall. I snapped a series of photos of their courtship dance. This was one of the best.

This painting will be available at the Art Helping Animals blog on Wednesday, August 6, for the benefit of True Blue Animal Rescue near Brenham, Texas.


"The days are long enough for those who use them." (Leonardo da Vinci)

..........

Purchase paintings at One Painting a Day.
Follow the escapades of Studio Dog.
Get Cards & Gifts designed by V. Bridges- Hoyt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you!