Saturday, September 13, 2008

Hurricane Ike

A note to all my friends and family--

We are safe but without power possibly for up to a month, Centerpoint Energy announced. Downed trees and debris are everywhere. I am on my Mac Powerbook, battery source and VZAccess satellite internet card. Ike began raging about 1:00pm last night, and we won't be out from under the storm until around 5:00 pm today, Saturday. 

I send up prayers for all friends and family experiencing or still in the path of Hurricane Ike.

Recovery will be slow. I won't be back online for quite some time but wanted everybody to know that we are safe and managing.

"A coincidence is a miracle that God doesn't take credit for. (Wavy Gravy)

..........

Purchase paintings at One Painting a Day.
Follow the escapades of Studio Dog.
Get Cards & Gifts designed by V. Bridges- Hoyt.