Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A Really Old Farm Truck

This piece was painted several years ago with my first grandson. What a fun time that was! It means more to me with each passing year. The old truck has been parked in the pasture long enough that trees have grown up through the truck bed. 

Please browse through my blog or Daily Painters Gallery. If you see something you like that has already sold, contact me. I do paint commissioned work.

Collectible Original Artworks
by V. Bridges-Hoyt


© 2008 Vernita Bridges-Hoyt

Painted jointly by
Vernita Bridges-Hoyt
&
Zain

Old Farm Truck

Impressionist Style
16"x20" oil on panel
framed
Not for Sale


Artist's Collection

If you are interested in commissioning a painting,
email artist@vbridgeshoyt.com
for additional information.


Thank you for visiting my blog.
Read Texas Sauce Art Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you!