Thursday, December 25, 2008

Year in Review: May

MERRY CHRISTMAS! First let me say that I hope your day has been filled with joy in honor of the true meaning of Christmas. 


Last May was a good month. The muse was with me and several things sold. Everybody won--the buyer, the animal rescue charity, and me ... as I was able to pay the studio rent.



Vernita Bridges-Hoyt

"Painting the Sauce of Texas"
animals • people • places • wildflowers
~~~

Today's Blessing: My daughter surprised me and came in for Christmas. We had such a nice visit. The weather has warmed up somewhat. No jackets needed today! I even got in some painting time this afternoon which was very special as it was just me and the muse ... and the studio dog.  :)
..........

Purchase greeting cards, postage stamps and gifts in the blog end bar.