Monday, January 25, 2010

Choose Your Friends Carefully

ART.  Six of the auction experiment will end today (Monday). Three others will end tomorrow (Tuesday). Three of them are still at the low starting bid of $1. You can view the auctions all on one page if you click here .

I will be offline the rest of today and most of tomorrow taking care of business. After this week I sure hope I can back in the studio to paint. This is the last week of January already. Can you believe it? We're nearly through the first month of 2010. Time goes too fast!

Art Sales will end at the end of January. Then I'm getting back to the easel to paint a few new pieces for the upcoming gallery show at The Mustard Seed in Old Town Spring. Here's a sneak peak at the postcard announcement.



Wishing you all a good day ... and if you've been bidding on the $1 auctions, I thank you!


LIFE.  Today's verse from Proverbs seems so obvious, but I suppose there must be people who do copy
the ways of violent people since our prisons are overcrowded. Paraphrased, I suppose this could say, "Choose your friends carefully."

Do not envy violent people; don't copy their ways. Such wicked people are an abomination to the Lord, but he offers his friendship to the godly.
--Proverbs 3:31

Today's Blessing:  Good Friends!

2 comments:

  1. That will be nice to have a gallery showing. Just don't let it stress you out. Painting has to be fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Painting is ALWAYS fun! It's the "not painting" that causes me stress. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear from you!