Monday, February 1, 2010

Red Hat & Heels video, part 2 of 3


ART / LIFE.  Here is the second of the three Red Hat painting videos. You can watch this one in about three minutes time. I may be getting the hang of video editing. Even so, this one still took a couple of hours to produce, and of course the painting took much longer.

I can hardly believe it's February 1st already! This morning I turned on the TV early, which is not typical of me, and heard a reminder that property tax deadline was extended to today since January 31st fell on Sunday! What?  Property tax deadline? I've been so focused on meeting January project deadlines that I forgot all about paying property taxes, so TODAY is the day, and I will be focused on that task today ... to meet the extended deadline! More bookkeeping. It never ends ... nor do taxes. Guess that was the
unknown reason I switched on the TV this morning ... so I would hear the tax deadline reminder. I am lucky ... or have a guardian angel watching over me.

Continuing my study of Proverbs ...
Solomon sure issued lots of reminders to seek and find wisdom in life. As simple as that advice seems, wisdom is not easily found. I get little bits of her and then I lose her ... sort of like my art muse comes and goes. The frequent reminders to follow wisdom's ways apparently are necessary. My human mind relentlessly wanders.

My child, listen to me and do as I say, and you will have a long, good life. I will teach you wisdom's ways and lead you in straight paths. If you live a life guided by wisdom, you won't limp or stumble as you run. Carry out my instructions, don't forsake them. Guard them, for they will lead you to a fulfilled life. --Proverbs 4:10-13


Today's Blessing:  Focus!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you!