Thursday, May 13, 2010

Father's Day is Just Around the Corner

ART.  Currently, I am painting a commissioned portrait which will take most of the next few weeks to complete so I doubt you'll see any other new works until the portrait is done.

In the meantime, I will be hosting a STUDIO SALE at my Daily Painters Gallery which has been open since early 2006. Some of my earlier original paintings will be offered at half price. Every other day for the remainder of May, a new sale listing will be posted to the Gallery.  Check back twice weekly to see new SALE listings.

Think FATHER'S DAY or KID'S BIRTHDAY!

At AUCTION, you'll find some of my fine art prints with starting bids lower than $1. Some prints are matted. All are signed and the printing is high quality on archival paper or canvas. The wrapping of cellophane bag and backer board on each of these listings costs me more than $1, not to mention the cost of printer ink and paper, so I am trusting that they will sell for at least what I have in the materials, if not the full retail price. However, if they go for the start bid, that will be fine also. Although there will be a final sale commission, the auction house charges no listing fee for such a low starting bid.

I am clearing out the studio to make room for new works. Here is the list of today's listings:


  1. Click on STUDIO SALE at my Daily Painters Gallery
  2. Click for auction The Dal-ephant, Elephant with Spots
  3. Click for auction Tree Frog, Going Green is Good



Bear with me for a few days as the blog goes through growing pains. You may notice changes in format and/or color over the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you!