Friday, July 9, 2010

Swan vs Pelican

LIFE.  Some days I feel like a swan. Other days more like a pelican. One isn't necessarily better than the other. Just different.

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $70 USD plus $5 USD s/h
Or, send me an email
SWAN SONG • watercolor on Arches 140# cp paper • 6x9 inches
WATERCOLOR ART.

SWAN SONG
watercolor on Arches 140# cp
6x9 inches
$70 + $5 s/h

Swan. Pelican. Who knew the difference? I did. Really I did, but I am amazed at their similarities as I view these two paintings. The swan is a recent daily painting in watercolor. The pelican is an earlier oil painting sold to a Houston collector in 2008.

Read about the pelican.

2 comments:

  1. They really are very similar in structure. Swan is so delicate and light floating on the water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Nice of you to stop by again. Your comments always inspire me to paint more.

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear from you!