Thursday, September 9, 2010

Texas Historic Churches

Recently I uploaded two new videos to youtube. This one is only 2 minutes. The other is 6 1/2 minutes, maybe too long for today's short attention span. (Gosh, times have changed.) All in all, I do think this shorter video is the better one ... and the music is good. The longer video is titled Windows of the Soul.

I want to thank everyone who has posted to my blog or facebook page. I am signing off now to walk my dog and get to work, but I'm thinking about taking a short 'church tour' trip to add more paintings to this series. The first five paintings are still on view at the Gallery (see Events tab) until September 23, and I haven't decided whether I will show them after that date or enjoy them on my own walls while I add to the series.