When you're finished changing, you're finished.
|Dogwood Trinity, watercolor 4x4 inch miniature art|
LIFE. Note to self—Limit daily goals to three.
1) personal; 2) creative; 3) business [not necessarily in that order].
10 steps to accomplish daily goals:
- Screen phone calls. Return business calls at completion of each goal, personal calls in the evening.
- Shut down email. Answer email at end of day.
- Make a list of three (and only three) daily goals.
- Prioritize the list.
- Start with #1 on the list.
- Finish #1 on the list.
- Draw a line through or place a checkmark next to #1.
- Repeat with #2.
- Repeat with #3.
- Give yourself a pat on the back and plan tomorrow's list.
Time to get started.