Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Sunflowers Two, watercolor and ink mini-art

"Do you treat yourself the way you want other people to treat you?" —The Secret.

Sunflowers Two, 2.5x3.5 inch mini-art card illustration
watercolor and ink on Arches 140# cp paper
© V. Bridges Hoyt 2011

ART. I've painted these two sunflowers previously in another medium, specifically oil paint. Now I have them in watercolor and ink illustration. Maybe pastel is next. Unless noted otherwise, I paint from my own references whether photos taken or live set ups in the studio. This one was painted from my photo of a still life set up a few years ago in the studio.

Any questions or to collect this painting, please click here to contact me.

LIFE. Facebook was really hopping this morning. Political discussions abound after the killing of Osama bin Laden. I won't go into it here. You can find me on Facebook by clicking the link in the blog sidebar.

I've set up a new gallery page on my website to show All Available Art on one page. No more scrolling through pages and pages of blog posts.


If you'd like to cut to the chase and view my daily painting without the ramblings, check out my redesigned One Painting a Day blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you!