- Letting the opinions of others control your life.
- The shame of past failures.
- Being indecisive about what you want.
- Procrastinating on the goals that matter to you.
- Choosing to do nothing.
- Your need to be right.
- Running from problems that should be fixed.
- Making excuses rather than decisions.
- Overlooking the positive points in your life.
- Not appreciating the present moment.
I've given you the short version of this list. Please click here to read Marc and Angel's explanation of each numbered item.
Thanks for following my Texas Sauce Art Life.
V. Bridges Hoyt