Saturday, November 17, 2012

Chef Dachsie says Happy Thanksgiving Week!


We are fast coming to Thanksgiving, so what better way to say Happy Thanksgiving than through Chef Dachsie, an oil painting from a few years ago that sold to benefit a Dachshund rescue.

A little good news:
My Chef Dachsie Thanksgiving card was selected as Design of the Day at Greeting Card Universe on November 12. You can see a large version of the card and the inside verse here.

Chef Dachsie has been my best greeting card seller. If you like the card, please click Like or Favorite underneath the card description at Greeting Card Universe. There will be no obligation for your doing that. Thanks!



Thanks for following my Texas Sauce Art Life.
V. Bridges Hoyt

As a child, I was constantly reprimanded for daydreaming. Today my daydreams morph into paintings. —Vernita Bridges Hoyt

2 comments:

  1. I love this fun piece. wonderfully painted and it's perfect for Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Diana! I appreciate your comment.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...