Copyright

Texas Sauce Art Life ... ramblings about art and life. Published since January 2005. Images and content © Vernita Bridges Hoyt. All Rights Reserved. If quoting parts of this blog, please provide a back link to http://txsauce.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Experimental Blog

Life.  

Here I go trying to blog from the iPhone tonight.  The blogger app doesn't work very well, so I'll type this as a Note, then copy and paste it over to the blog. Hopefully that will work perfectly. 


Today I realized I need to update my artist's bio with a list of awards and exhibits in which I have participated. That will take some time as keeping a brag book has never been a priority for me, and I will have to search out memories and papers that tell where I have been and what I have been doing with my art. A bio is required by every gallery, every exhibit. Updating the bio is fast becoming a priority. 

More tomorrow if this works and gets posted in the right place. 


As a child, I was reprimanded for daydreaming. Today my daydreams morph into paintings.
V. Bridges Hoyt — painting the sauce of Texas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome! Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...