Monday, August 26, 2013

Kitty Cat, Watercolor Work in Progress

Harley Cat is a commissioned work in progress. Here I show you an early stage and an almost finished stage.  The painting of Harley is a wash and line illustration style painting. 

Harley Cat Work in Progress
shows 1st watercolor wash and pencil lines

Harley Cat Work in Progress
after application of many watercolor glazes and ink lines

Harley will get one last review with minor additions to wash and line before delivery to my new collector in Houston.


“Even in literature and art, no man who bothers about originality will ever be original: whereas if you simply try to tell the truth (without caring twopence how often it has been told before) you will, nine times out of ten, become original without ever having noticed it.” C. S. Lewis


As a child, I was reprimanded for daydreaming. Today my daydreams morph into paintings.
V. Bridges Hoyt — painting the sauce of Texas™. 


View my Texas Impressionist Oil PaintingsSubscribe to my blog letter in the top sidebar at Texas Sauce Art Life, and you will be able to contact me directly. I do not share your email address.

2 comments:

Your comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...