Sunday, November 24, 2013

Abigail Boxer Art to Benefit Boxer Rescue

Use wisely what you have been given and you will be given more.  MATTHEW 25:29


ABIGAIL BOXER
watercolor and ink on Arches 140 lb. hp paper
5x7 inches
Sale will benefit BBOM
Boxer Butts and Other Mutts
I looked at the date and realized I haven't blogged in one month.  This year I really slowed down on blogging and painting, but I find it is time to get back to painting art to help boxer rescues. This painting will be offered to the public on December 4, 2013.

The painting is in my Etsy shop here.


As a child, I was reprimanded for daydreaming. Today my daydreams morph into paintings.

V. Bridges Hoyt 
painting the sauce of Texas™

View my Texas Impressionist Oil PaintingsSubscribe to my blog letter in the top sidebar at Texas Sauce Art Life. I do not share your email address.