Saturday, November 30, 2013

'Tis the Season for Giving

This time of year calls for charity. 

Many dogs are homeless, hungry and cold through the winter months. I wish I could help them all. I have my Thor boy who is now 3 years old. Since healthy Boxers are such friendly, funny clowns, I am supporting a couple of Boxer rescues in Texas with the fees from commissioned pet portraits.  Funds from this commissioned painting were donated to Legacy Boxer Rescue in Hurst, Texas. 

BELLA BOXER
watercolor on Arches 140 lb. hp paper
6 x 4 inches
SOLD
I would like to be painting a dog a day. Other responsibilities stop me from painting one a day, but I will paint as many as possible before the end of the year. Once the Christmas commissions are completed, I can do more of these small daily paintings to help ownerless Boxers. 

Use wisely what you have been given and you will be given more.  MATTHEW 25:29

As a child, I was reprimanded for daydreaming. Today my daydreams morph into paintings.
V. Bridges Hoyt — painting the sauce of Texas™. 

View my Texas Impressionist Oil Paintings

Subscribe to my blog letter in the top sidebar at Texas Sauce Art Life. I do not share your email address.

1 comment:

  1. Bless your heart! Such a kind thing to do to help the unfortunate homeless dogs xx

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear from you!