Friday, April 3, 2015

9 Things to Love about Texas. The Texas Landscape Series.

Texas Landscape Series
4x4 inches each, approximately 20x20 inches overall size
palette knife oil paintings  on Arches 140# cp paper


The Texas Landscape Series and Nine Things to Love about Texas:

(left to right - row 1, 2 and 3)
  1. Plains
  2. Sunsets
  3. Piney Woods
  4. Hill Country
  5. Texas Sauce Art Life
  6. Summertime
  7. Bluebonnets
  8. Indian Paintbrushes
  9. Dog Days of Summer

This collection of 4x4 oil paintings makes a nice 9-square set matted and framed together in a single frame.  My TXsauce logo is featured in the center of the set as I have shown it. The painting you receive will not have the text over any of the paintings but will have my signature. 

The red dot on #7 Bluebonnets indicates SOLD. I had not intended to break this set. I did only because the collector indicated she would be back for the other paintings one-by-one. She was not able to purchase the others, but I can repaint the Bluebonnets and complete the set.


Thanks for following my Texas Sauce Art Life blog.
V. Bridges Hoyt