Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Boxer Pup Postcard Art by Vernita Hoyt


Boxer Pup Postcard Sketch Art Series, Watercolor, Ink


Boxer Pup Postcard Sketch Art Series, Watercolor, Ink, painting by Vernita Bridges Hoyt
The Boxer Pup
watercolor and ink
copyright Vernita Bridges Hoyt 2015

About This Painting:

Includes white mat to fit 8 x 10 inch frame (see below). Need help with the frame? I can help. Ask me.

Title: The Boxer Pup
Media: watercolor and ink
Size: 4 in X 6 in (10.2 cm X 15.2 cm)

The boxer dog enjoys the cooler mornings but easily overheats in the higher heat and humidity of afternoon. He is childlike. When he is inside, he wants to go out. When he is outside, he wants to come in the house.

Thank you for viewing my paintings.

"The Boxer Pup" includes an 8x10 inch white mat (shown).
If you want help with framing, please contact me.
(Photo is a quick iPhone picture and may be skewed a little.)





As a child, I was reprimanded for daydreaming. Today my daydreams morph into paintings.  V. Bridges Hoyt — painting the sauce of Texas™. 
View my Texas Impressionist Oil Paintings Subscribe to my blog letter in the top sidebar at Texas Sauce Art Life, or contact me here. I do not share your email address. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you!