Thursday, November 5, 2015

Red Cow Paintings and Old Colorado River Bridge at LaGrange, Texas

Old Colorado River Bridge
at LaGrange, Texas

Newborn Under a Watchful Eye
AVAILABLE

Red Cow Christmas


Dallas, Texas • November 7, Saturday, 11:00 am - 9:00 pm
Three of my paintings were juried into The Dutch Art Gallery on Northwest Highway in Dallas. Dutch Art Gallery celebrates their 50th year in business. That's staying power for any business, especially for an art gallery!
Come on in to the gallery anytime between November 7 - January 20 to view my paintings and more! This will be a large show of art with lots to see.

The Dutch Art Gallery
10233 East Northwest Hwy.
Dallas, Texas 75238 



As a child, I was reprimanded for daydreaming. Today my daydreams morph into paintings.  V. Bridges Hoyt — painting the sauce of Texas™. 
View my Texas Impressionist Oil Paintings Subscribe to my blog letter in the top sidebar at Texas Sauce Art Life, or contact me here. I do not share your email address. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you!