Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Restarting the Blog


Today I have been thinking about restarting my TXsauce brand on the blog and on Etsy. To do so would push me into daily or frequent painting of small pieces again. I miss the daily painting. I think to restart with a few images of drawings from my sketchbook would be a good way to begin, especially to try out the blogger app and see if the app is feasible to utilize. 



Click here to contact me through my website.   Thank you for following my blog.
V. Bridges Hoyt — painting the sauce of Texas™. If you'd like to receive the daily posts via email, there is a subscribe button in the sidebar at Texas Sauce Art Life. New paintings to follow soon.
For less frequency, subscribe to "Studio Notes" to receive no more than twice-monthly studio news by email.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for following my blog. I respond to all comments asap. Comments are appreciated.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.