Friday, May 23, 2008

Cards and Gifts

For some time now, I have used Zazzle to order promotional cards and gifts for Texas Sauce Studio, and their quality is very good. Making it public, I am adding more art cards and gifts to my Zazzle shop. Some of the recent additions are art cards & prints, posters, keychains, aprons and t-shirts printed from a few of my painting or photographs. They come in all sizes including adults and children. Please watch it as I will be adding more products to this shop weekly. I've also a Zazzle panel in the sidebar of my blog and also a link at the bottom of each post. Click here to preview the shop now.
..........
Purchase original paintings here: One Painting a Day.
Find original art Auction Sales here: Texas Sauce Penderings.
Find my Art Cards & Gifts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you!