Monday, July 2, 2012

July Sale Dalmatian Dog in Bluebonnet Meadow

SOLD


Dalmatian Meadow

12"x16" oil on Belgian linen
© Vernita Bridges-Hoyt 2009
385 
reduced to 
195 + shipping


Like a dog needing rescue, my painting Dalmatian Meadow has been waiting for just the right home of its own. The Dalmatian landscape was completed on May 12, 2009. I've set Jesse Dalmatian in a meadow of Texas bluebonnets with a grove of tree trunks (tall pine trees) beyond. I like this oil painting and you will be amazed when you see the detail on the original. 






To help the painting of Jesse find a home on a wall, I've reduced the price to $195 if purchased this July. Layaway plans are available. 


This oil painting has been stored while waiting on the right art collector to come along. Just like rescued pets, some paintings take longer than others to find the rightful owner. Maybe this oil painting has been waiting for you.



The 12"x16" oil painting is offered with a 40% donation going to help the official Dalmatian rescue of your choice. Contact me for details.


SOLD with an $80 donation paid by the artist to Dalmatian Rescue of Tampa Bay.


V. Bridges Hoyt
"Painting the Sauce of Texas"
animals • flowers • people • places


To purchase a painting or commission a portrait,
email me at txsauce@txsauce.net

Vernita Bridges Hoyt




2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful! How does the layaway plan work? That might be the way I could afford it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Junebug ... I'm so glad you like the painting! I just emailed you. Let me know when you receive my email Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear from you!