Thursday, July 16, 2009

Garden of the Dragonfly Art Gallery, Old Town Spring, Texas

ART.  Yesterday I delivered 10 paintings to the Garden of the Dragonfly art gallery in Old Town Spring, including Sam Houston's Law Office, Dancing Woman in Red, Carribean Flash, Eagle in Blue Skies, Cardinal Spring, Chicken Ranch, Brown Eyed Susan, 4th of July Hot Dog, Dalmatian Glory, and the Little Red Hen.  I am in the process of updating the blog listings, so be aware that these ten paintings are now available through Garden of the Dragonfly at gallery prices.  The charity donations will remain the same.

LIFE.  Today I moved some computer preference file and lost all my user data files. I've found them on the hard drive but haven't yet been able to access them to get on email or into my documents, however I am now able to get into my blogs and post here. I'm going to take it slow and easy to rebuild these files. 

A little knowledge is good. A little more is dangerous. Too much can be downright obnoxious. 



Today's Blessing: Today I am learning a lesson in focus and patience.

Texas Sauce Studio

V. Bridges-Hoyt
"Painting the Sauce of Texas"
animals • flowers • people • places



To commission a painting or portrait,
email txsauce@txsauce.net
~~~