Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Happy Days are Here Again! Pastel, 4 Colorful Cows

110224
“When one door of happiness closes, another opens; But often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us”
Helen Keller

4 Colorful Cows, soft pastel on Canson paper, 9x9 inches
© V. Bridges Hoyt 2011
ART.  SOLD January 11, 2012.  "4 Colorful Cows" is a soft pastel sketch on Canson paper, 9x9 inches unframed. This piece is imaginary and unique. Spring has sprung. I am inspired to paint color! Happy days are here again!

Email   for more info.

Enlarged Detail of 4 Colorful Cows

A couple of days ago I posted an armadillo "Walking Across Texas" but have since removed the post as I decided to do something different with that painting. I'll bring it back again once it has been updated.

LIFE. I am making a concerted effort to take care of one extra "life task" each day. Yesterday I got the car inspected. I'm legal. Today I'll make a concerted effort to pay all the bills ... again. They just keep coming.

4 comments:

  1. I love your colorful cows Vernita :-) So glad happy days are here again! As for the bills... well... content yourself that we've all got them. And yes... they just keep coming. But we're BIGGER than they are LOL Thanks for dropping in to my inbox. Always great to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jean, so good to see you here again. I'm glad my little cows brought you a smile today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work nice simple lines and great use of color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delilah, thanks for your comment! Great blog you have. I enjoyed viewing your paintings.

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear from you!