Sunday, March 20, 2011

American Curly Fries Fast Food oil painting still life

"I was born and grew up in Japan. I still have family and friends there whom I visit every year." ~Keiko Tanabe.

Curly Fries © V Bridges Hoyt 2009
click on image to see detail
ART. Curly Fries. Oil on panel. 6x8 inches. I listed this painting in an auction to raise funds to help the Japanese people who are devastated after the earthquake and tsunami and now nuclear reactor meltdown. After watching a quite detailed video on CNN this afternoon of before and after photos and interviews of common folk, I decided to submit a painting to the auction fundraiser. Take a look at my Curly Fries painting and all the paintings listed.  Each painting will be up for seven days. New auctions will be added daily. I hope you find a painting for your walls.