Saturday, March 26, 2011

Western Landscape: Aspen Mountains. Puppy Training Graduation.

ART. Western Landscape: Aspen Mountains. 12x9 inches. Mixed media on 140# cp paper. I might tweak this a little bit more in a couple of places. I've provided a Buy Now button for the future owner of this piece. Feel free to email me if you have questions about layaway or want to pay by personal check.



Below is an image of what this painting looks like in a mat. My light source was on the upper left side and you can see that by the light and shadow of the mat. The actual color is a neutral ivory close to the color of the middle left side.

This is a 20x16 mat (outside dimension) which sets off the painting nicely. A narrow black metal or wood gallery frame will be the finishing touch. Mat included. Frame extra.

Email txsauce@txsauce.net if you would like to own a piece of Jackson Hole, Wyoming, by hanging this painting in your house, or use the easy PayPal button above.


LIFE. Here is one of Thor's graduation pictures. He was real serious about graduation. He is 6 months old today, weighed over 40 lbs. at 5 months so no telling how much now, is taller than Border Collie Brooke, and he is still growing.



I've set up a new gallery page on my website to show All Available Art on one page. No more scrolling through pages and pages of blog posts.

Any questions, please click here to contact me.

2 comments:

  1. I love the western landscape painting. So soft and settling. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jimmie! I'm glad you like the painting. I've been getting back to watercolor for a commissioned painting that I'm working on. Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear from you!