Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Fairy Angel

A day or two ago an email letter arrived that said something like this:
I love reading your blog when you go personal with your writing. I feel like you are writing a letter directly to me.
If you are reading this morning, let me tell you that many times I am writing directly to you. On those mornings, you are my inspiration to continue the blog. There is a fine line between writing personal and going too far with it. Sometimes I wonder if I reveal too much of myself on a public site like this, but I do it anyway as there are days when the practice of blogging keeps me balanced.

I am looking through recent photos to see what I can share with you today. How about this one?

Fairy Angel photo © V. Bridges Hoyt 2012. 
I finally had the back flower beds cleaned out. The beds are clean but a little bare. I will be adding a few bedding plants but not something that gives the undergrowth I had before. The little angel you see under the tree (upper left) is the memorial to HB given to me by a dear friend after his death 11 years ago. I recently moved it to this location so I can see it from inside the house. I love the shadow patterns in the afternoon light.

Now I must move onward with my day of work and responsibilities. I expect to have a good day here and hope that you do also. 

Thanks for following my Texas Sauce Art Life.
V. Bridges Hoyt