Thursday, November 6, 2014

Contemporary Mixed Media - 'Pigtails, Five in a Row' (Original Art from Vernita Bridges Hoyt)

Contemporary Mixed Media - 'Pigtails, Five in a Row' (Original Art from Vernita Bridges Hoyt)
Click on the link above to view an enlarged detail of my pastel work in this piece.

"Five Pigs in a Row"

What child didn't know the "This Little Piggy" rhyme? 
Give a fun memory to a loved one this Christmas with a colorful "Pigtails" fine art print. 

"This Little Piggy Went to Market"

 The Pigtails series have been one of my most popular, 
and now one of the paintings is offered as a beautiful giclee print, professionally printed. 

The Piggy Bank

Click on the link at the top of the post to see an enlarged detail of my pastel strokes in this artwork.

Thanks for following my blog as I try to get back into a daily blogging habit.