Friday, August 14, 2015

How Curiosity Killed the Cat

Curiosity Killed the Cat

20-minute pencil sketches of Josiane
© Vernita Bridges Hoyt 2015 


Curiosity killed the cat, my mother would tell me, because as a child I always had an insatiable desire to learn about and experience too many different things, and I still do. Life is not long enough to start everything that I want to do, much less to complete it all. However, I shall continue exploring. 


...
As a child, I was reprimanded for daydreaming. Today my daydreams morph into paintings. 
V. Bridges Hoyt — painting the sauce of Texas™. 

View my Texas Impressionist Oil Paintings
Subscribe to my blog letter in the top sidebar at Texas Sauce Art Life, or contact me here. I do not share your email address.

3 comments:

  1. You'll find a few of my cat paintings in this album.
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.384562434905756.105211.108447555850580&type=3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm … I thought the above link would be a hot link. Try this one and then look through the photo albums for the "Animals & Birds" photo album.
    https://www.facebook.com/vbridgeshoyt.artist/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your blogs are always a good read. I was a curious kid too. Love all your paintings, but as you might guess my favorites are the Animals and Birds.

      Delete

Let me hear from you!