postcard painting #20
watercolor and colored pencil
on 5"x7" Ampersand Claybord
copyright Vernita Bridges Hoyt 2007
certificate of authenticity included
$99.00
I will donate 20% of sale proceeds directly to
The Sunshine Kids in your honor.
Click here to for eBay Store Listing
10% discount on this painting
only if purchased through this link
Free shipping within continental USA.
International buyers, please email me for shipping charges.
on 5"x7" Ampersand Claybord
copyright Vernita Bridges Hoyt 2007
certificate of authenticity included
$99.00
I will donate 20% of sale proceeds directly to
The Sunshine Kids in your honor.
Click here to for eBay Store Listing
10% discount on this painting
only if purchased through this link
Free shipping within continental USA.
International buyers, please email me for shipping charges.
My grandson had laid one vitamin on the lid of his Spiderman bottle, and I could see a painting in that. I set iTunes to 50's-60's music, turned up the volume and started to paint. A painting-a-day is like a one-a-day vitamin. It builds my energy level and inspires me to do more.
..........
Today I am thankful for music and iTunes and vitamins.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for following my blog. I respond to all comments asap. Comments are appreciated.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.