Wednesday, January 24, 2007

One-a-Day, Spiderman Vitamins Still Life, Postcard Painting #20

One-a-Day
postcard painting #20
watercolor and colored pencil
on 5"x7" Ampersand Claybord

copyright Vernita Bridges Hoyt 2007
certificate of authenticity included

$99.00
I will donate 20% of sale proceeds directly to
The Sunshine Kids in your honor.

Click here to for eBay Store Listing

10% discount on this painting
only if purchased through this link

Free shipping within continental USA.
International buyers, please email me for shipping charges.

My grandson had laid one vitamin on the lid of his Spiderman bottle, and I could see a painting in that. I set iTunes to 50's-60's music, turned up the volume and started to paint. A painting-a-day is like a one-a-day vitamin. It builds my energy level and inspires me to do more.
..........

Today I am thankful for music and iTunes and vitamins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you!