Saturday, March 10, 2007

Border Collie dog ACEO.011


"But I am black and white? Am I a Dal, too?"


My eleventh ACEO miniature painting is of rescued Border Collie "Brooke" who wants to help Save the Dalmatians in California. Brooke is the Art Helping Animals "Prevent Heartworms" poster dog. Her recovery inspired Brooke's Fund, a special Heartworm Fund at True Blue Animal Rescue in Texas.


"But I am Black and White?"
ACEO #11
artist V. Bridges Hoyt 2007

original colored pencil miniature painting
2.5"x3.5" 4-ply Bristol board
copyright V. Bridges Hoyt 2007, certificate of authenticity included
ACEO COLLECTIBLE art

Artist's Note: Since the model is my own Brooke, I have decided to keep this piece in my personal collection. If you are interested in a similar painting of your special pet, please email me for information.


Please contact the artist for details.
artist@vbridgeshoyt.com

20% of proceeds from paintings commissioned from this listing will be divided equally between Save the Dalmatians and True Blue Animal Rescue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you!