Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Study of Foal - SOLD


This morning I woke to an early morning traffic report on the radio and thanked my lucky stars that I no longer drive to work in Houston. I simply walk into my home office. I save time and I save stress. I sometimes wonder why I stay in the city, especially after a four day trip through the Texas countryside where I was inspired to study horses.

Study of Foal
colored pencil and graphite
2" x 3.75" 4-ply Bristol smooth
copyright Vernita Bridges Hoyt 2007
certificate of authenticity included

SOLD

How to Purchase:
email artist@vbridgeshoyt.com
or purchase here TXSauce Studio.

20% of sale will be donated to True Blue Animal Rescue in central Texas.


..........

Click here to see my complete daily painting collection.

Click here for A Look at Architecture.