Saturday, June 23, 2007

Dachshund Sweetie Too, pastel ~ SOLD

I have just completed a commissioned pastel similar to my earlier painting of Dachshund Sweetie. I am calling this one Sweetie Too. Like the first, it is pastel on Canson Mi-Tientes acid-free, black pastel paper. I do believe I like this one better than the first. A series may be in order.


"Sweetie Too"
original pastel painting
© Vernita Bridges Hoyt 2007 all rights reserved
9"x12" Canson Mi-Tientes acid-free paper, black

SOLD


Click on image below to see close up detail.



10% of this sale will be donated to a Dachshund Rescue charity selected by the purchaser.


..........
Using Windows OS?
Download QuickTime to see my Animal Art Portfolio at
www.txsauce.net
Mac users are set to go.
..........
View the full blog at Texas Sauce Art Life.

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic job!! Love the colors.

    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Sandy. These are so much fun to paint!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And another one SOLD... Nita... you're cooking with steam! Great stuff! :-D

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear from you!