Monday, July 9, 2007

Dachshund in Chef's Hat, oil painting ~ SOLD

I have been painting daily for long enough now that if I miss my painting time, I feel like something is wrong with my day. I hope you enjoy seeing the paintings as much as I enjoy painting them. This is another of my Dachshund in Hat series to benefit the upcoming promotion for D.A.R.E. • Dachshund Adoption Rescue & Education.


"Chef Dachsie"
oil painting
5"x7" stretched canvas
copyright Vernita Bridges Hoyt 2007
certificate of authenticity included

SOLD

A portion of sale will be donated to D.A.R.E. • Dachshund Adoption Rescue & Education in Florida, USA.

Contact the artist.
email artist@vbridgeshoyt.com

See additional art at TXsauce Gallery



..........
Using Windows OS?
Download QuickTime to see my Animal Art Portfolio at
www.txsauce.net
Mac users are set to go.
..........
View the full blog at Texas Sauce Art Life.